We wanted to go all healthy and offer up salad fixin’s, whole grain bread add-ins, and vegetarian ideas for healthier snack options, but then we visited the local grocery and we saw what was left after the ‘toilet paper scourge of 2020’ and we knew y’all weren’t interested in salads and fruit cups. Let’s not kid ourselves.
So why give you recipes for crap you’ll never eat? So we decided to give you recipes you’d actually use. This month, if you get a fat ass from our recipes, we don’t care. We looked for weed beer recipes, but we weren’t sure of the legalities, so you’re on your own there.
Eat up and stop worrying about things that are outside your window of control. Tell your family you love them and check on your neighbors, okay? Let’s all survive the Coronavirus and be better people.
And eat more bacon!
Sprinkle ground, decarboxylated flower on one side of each bacon slice. Bake at 275 degrees Fahrenheit and flip after about 10 minutes.
Sprinkle the second side and repeat for another 10 minutes.
Fun fact: You’ve got cannabis-infused bacon grease leftover to use in other dishes. We are Okies, if you can’t think of something to do with bacon grease, shame on you.
Weed ice cream
Sometimes, baked goods just don’t do the trick, and you need a cold and refreshing treat.
Weed ice cream is surprisingly easy to make and you can dress it up however you like. To make this, do the following:
- Melt about 16 ounces of heavy cream in a saucepan at about medium temperature
- Melt your cannabutter (see #1) and add sugar
- Mix together and add whatever you want (fruit, nuts, chocolate chips, etc.)
- Freeze overnight
There’s nothing quite like a warm cup of cannabis tea to start your day off right or a nice cold glass of cold tea when the temps reach the triple digits, which we know they will do someday soon. This is pretty simple and easy, so you should have no trouble getting this one.
Brew up your favorite tea – whatever it may be – add about a teaspoon of your cannabutter and sweeten with milk, honey, and/or sugar. You can work this to make a cold brew, but you don’t want to overdo on consumption. Be sure to label and protect it with your life.
Cannabananas (EASY and Quick!)
- ½ sliced banana
- ½ teaspoon cannabis oil or cannabutter (adjust for dosing)
- 1 tablespoon dark chocolate chips
- Combine cannabis oil (or cannabutter) and chocolate chips in an oven safe bowl or double boiler
- Heat at a low temperature until melted. Keep heat low to prevent the destruction of the cannabinoids.
- Stir canna-chocolate until silky smooth.
- Add bananas, coat well.
- Place canna-bananas on parchment paper, dust with sprinkles (if desired) and freeze
- Enjoy your deliciously medicated treat. If you aren’t enjoying your cannabananas right away, be sure to label them. Better still, hide them, and make plenty non-medicated for the kids to easily find.
4 INGREDIENT KETO CBD CUPS
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup coconut butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp. CBD oil
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup/raw honey, optional
- Line a muffin tin with liners and set aside
- In a bowl, melt the coconut oil and then whisk in the cacao powder so no lumps remain.
- If you choose to add a sweetener, add it to the coconut oil & cacao mixture.
- Once the cacao is fully mixed in with the oil, use a 1/4 cup measuring spoon to evenly distribute it among the muffin tin. It should fill 6-8 liners.
- Then add 1/2 tsp. of CBD oil to each muffin tin and stir to combine with the cacao and coconut oil.
- Place the muffin tin in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to cool.
- In a bowl, melt the coconut butter.
- Remove the muffin tin from the refrigerator and work very quickly to top each cacao muffin filling with 1 Tbsp. of coconut butter. The cacao and coconut oil will begin to melt and you want to ensure that the coconut butter remains on top of it, so fill the muffin tin quickly and return it to the refrigerator to set for 30 more minutes.
- Once the ingredients have all cooled, remove from the muffin tin and enjoy. Store in the freezer until you are ready to eat them.
Got weed fabric? Want to make weed covid masks?
We found plenty of videos on Youtube to do this. You just need to go out there and find what ones speak to you. If you are not a sewing kind of person, there are masks to be made with HEPA filters from vacuum cleaner bags. You only need a hot glue gun, some scissor skills and a little time to make your own coronavirus mask, no needle and thread required.